Saturday, April 19, 2008

One Month Anniversary of Death

How time flies. It seems like yesterday when you were teaching me how to say the Angelus Prayer. I am not a writer or a native born so words are hard to find. I’m still in hope it was not you. However, at the same time no matter how sorrows I have felt the past month, it always comes back to smiles. Knowing you for the time I had I cannot help but smile whenever I thought of you. I smile and then laugh remembering your funny joke of the day. I have to admit now that I did not get it most of the time but seeing you enthusiasm and other sisters enjoyment it was enough for me to make believe. Being around you always meant that I would be in that state and nothing but smiles would follow and peace would come upon me. You were a great friend, an amazing sister, and an awesome human being. I am just so grateful that I was able to be part of your life. I have written a tribute to you hoping to share with others my treasure of knowing you but I couldn't finish in time. Perhaps, this would be a good start and I’ll try to finish it later. I promise. I’ll miss you always, but your energy and life is so strong that you are not but a smile away. Love you a lot.

Sr. Mary Caroline, pray for my vocation and intentions please!

No comments: